Dolmer, 52 years-old from Denmark, America’s Cup veteran and winner od Maxi Worlds, knows offshore sailing like no other. Jens compeded Volvo Ocean Race three times, in the previous editions (2014-15 and 2017-18) he was sailing with Team Brunel. On board he is known for his engineering skills, this was the reason he got nicknamed “MacGyver”.
• 1st overall Nations cup 2019, 2020 Swan 50
• Winner in Class and overall in Caribbean 600 with TP52 Outsider 2020
• Winner of the Super Yacht cup Antigua with 112ft Nilaya 2020
• Winner of the St Barth Bucket race with 112ft Nilaya 2019
• Winner of Swan 50 Regatta in Scarilo 2019
• 3rd Swan 50 Worlds 2019
• Volvo Ocean Race 2008-09 Ericsson 3
• Volvo Ocean race 2014-15 Team Brunel
• Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18 Team Brunel
• America;s Cup 2004-05 Louis Vuitton Challenger with Victory Challenge
Magdahl, 42 years-old from Norway, has extensive exeperience in navigation and meteorology. Aksel is an author of the tactics that took the boat Ericsson 3 to the victory in the fifth leg of the Volvo Ocean Race 2008-09 – the longest leg in the history of the Volvo Ocean Race – between the Chinese city of Qingdao and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Besides sailing, Magdahl is a keen pilot of various non-commercial airplanes as well as an accomplished cyclist.
• 2017 – 2018 “Team AkzoNobel”, Volvo Ocean Race. Weather advisor.
• 2013 – 2015 “Team SCA”, Volvo Ocean Race. Head of Navigation, Performance and Meteorology
• 2011 – 2012 “Team Sanya”, Volvo Ocean Race campaign. Navigator.
• 2007 – 2009 Ericsson Racing Team, Volvo Ocean Race campaign.
Navigator with ”Ericsson 3”
• 2019 – present “Vera” 84 ft maxi. “Lionheart”, J-class. Navigator.
• 2016 – present “Trifork” Navigator.
• 2012 – 2020 “Lionheart”, J-class. Navigator.
Arrarte, 41 years-old from Spain, he made his name on the 2004 Summer Olympics, where he competed in the Star event. Pablo has four round-the-world races already under his belt, he made his debut onboard “Telefónica Azul” in the Volvo Ocean Race 2008-09, was also one of the helmsmen for “Telefónica” in 2011-12, watch captain for the Dutch Team Brunel in 2014-15 and also watch captain for the Spanish Team Mapfre in the last edition. This makes him one of the most experienced watch captains.
Maja’s sailing career started when she was six. Since 2015 she was sailing in the 29er class with many achievements such as ISAF World Championship Silver Medal, two European Championship titles and won four Polish Championships gold medals. Before going into offshore sailing Maja’s main focus was Nacra 17, and she was training with Olympic Gold Medalist – Anton Paz Blanco.
Quiroga, 24 years-old spanish sailor and naval engineer, has a wide experience in sailing, ranging from Olympic classes to countless hours on racing yachts. He sailed over 100 000 Ocean miles – 25 times from Canary Islands to Mainland Spain and 5 times across the Atlantic Ocean. One of his biggest dream is to follow his father’s footsteps and sail around the globe.
Heineken Race Childhood – VOR 65
RORC Transatlantic Childhood – VOR 65
Maxi Yacht World Cup – Swan 65
Rolex Cup Giralia – Swan 60
Atlantic record Team Mexico The Ocean Race – VOR 65
All her life related to sailing. Representative of the country at the Olympics in London in 2012. Together with the crew of Jabłkowski Sailing Team SAILING reached 18th place in the Match Racing world ranking. A member of the Polish team preparing for the SSL Gold Cup regatta. A coach of the national junior team in sailing in the Laser Radial class.
Over 15 medals of the Polish Championships
18th place in the world match racing ranking
Polish club champion 2018
London 2012 Olympics
Laser Radial Sailor, multiple youth world championship medalist, on the way to Tokyo2020
Mateusz is a member of the Polish National Team. He is only 15 years old, and he is already racing against the world leaders in the 29er class, where he is trained by two-time Olympian Marcin Czajkowski. His target class is 49er and winning gold medals at the Olympic Games and World Championships, he is also fighting for a place in the largest regattas in the world at Sailing Poland.
* 2020 – 1st place Polish Championship
* 2020 – 1st place Polish Sprint Championships
* 2019 – 8st place World Championship (category under 17)
* 2019 – 9th place European Championship (category under 17)
Before stepping onto a Volvo Ocean 65, Alan has done quite a lot of offshore doublehanded sailing with goal in mind to race singlehanded in following years. Personally Alan is medical student and wants to be a surgeon in future.
Kacper is a member of the Polish National Team. His sailing journey began at optimist at age of 4 then was BIC Techno 293, slalom, wave and now he’s wind-foilng. He’s sailed on VO65 on Heineken Regatta, 2 times Bornholm, Bursztynowy Puchar Neptune Cup and Klaipeda races with another VO65 AmberSails 2.
* 2020 – 7th place Polish Championship Open Foil
* 2019 – 8th place Polish Championship Bic techno
* 2019 – 8th place World Championship Open Foil Junior
* 2018 – 6th place Polish Championship Bic techno
* 2018 – 2nd place Polish Championship Slalom
* 2018 – 7th place European Championship Foil Junior
Oskar learned all the basics of sailing on the Optimist class, from which he changed at the age of thirteen to 29er. Shortly after, Oskar changed class once again, but this time for longer period of time, to Hobie Cat 16. In this class, he finished third at the Youth European Championships and won over eight Polish Championships. In 2016 for the first time, he came across a Nacra 15 at the Youth World Sailing Championships in Auckland, where he finished 11th. Next year, he again competed in Youth World Sailing Championships, this time in Sanja, China, where he finished 9th. In 2018 Oskar and his sister started sailing on Nacra 15, and after two years, two Polish Champion titles they competed in Youth World Sailing Championships in Gdynia, Poland. In the meantime of sailing on Nacra 15, Oskar stepped for the first time in his life on an offshore boat, and then straight after, together with Sailing Poland crew sailed from St. Maarten to Spain. Then, in 2019, just after he finished on 12th position in Gdynia, he flew to the UK, where also with Sailing Poland, he took part in Rolex Fastnet Race. In 2020 Oskar couldn’t sail anymore on Nacra 15 due to his age, so he engaged in offshore sailing. Together, Oskar has over 7000 NM on Volvo Ocean 65.
So far Stan has completed 25 000 offshore miles racing keel boats in ORC regattas. Since July 2020 he’s part of Sailing Poland team. Besides ocean racing Stan dreams of becoming pediatric surgeon and is currently studying medicine in Gdańsk.